In this case, a penny truly goes a long way!
16 searches = 16 pennies = 1 pound of food from the Food Bank
In just the first week that the DCM staff started using GoodSearch, they raised $3.85. That's 24 pounds of food!
Imagine how much more could be raised if everyone that supported DCM used GoodSearch for all their searches. What if all your family and friends used it?
How to get GoodSearchIt’s easy to install the GoodSearch’s search toolbar in your Web browser:
- Go to http://www.goodsearch.com/ .
- Click on the "Get the GoodSearch toolbar" link.
- Enter Decatur Cooperative Ministry (make sure it’s spelled exactly like that)
- Select the Verify button.
This will display “ Decatur Cooperative Ministry (Decatur, GA)” as your choice.
- Click on "Get the GoodSearch toolbar or add us to your search box".
- Click on the “Download Toolbar” button.
- Close any other open browser windows or tabs.
- Click on “Download the GoodSearch Toolbar” to accept the licensing agreement.
- When the pop-up dialog box appears, select the “Run” button.
- When the next security pop-up dialog appears, select the “Run” button (or save it to your hard disk, then run it from there).
- Proceed with the installation and select the install options you want.
- You may need to restart your browser (or your computer) to make the new toolbar appear properly.
So, won't you give DCM a penny for your